In the rare event that your We-Vibe® product fails to work due to a defect in workmanship or materials, Standard Innovation® Corporation will, at its discretion, replace your product with the same or a similar product according to the 1-year limited warranty offered.
Valid warranty claims
- Warranty claims must be made within 1 year of the date of original purchase (or a longer period where required by law).
- We-Vibe Sync warranty claims must be made within 2 years of the date of original purchase (or a longer period where required by law).
- The warranty covers manufacturing defects only. It does not cover normal wear and tear of parts, personal preferences, damage caused by misuse, loss, abuse or negligent handling. It also does not apply to any unit that has been subject to tampering.
Product information needed for a warranty claim
- Proof of purchase. If you do not have proof of purchase, your product is not covered under this warranty program.
- Purchase date.
- Purchase location (i.e., web site or store name).
- Defect description.
- Product serial number (located on the bottom of the box above the larger barcode or located on the product for the Thrill by We-Vibe™).
Shipping costs for warranty claims
- Items returned to Standard Innovation Corporation for a warranty claim must be shipped with prepaid postage. We will not accept Collect on Delivery (COD) returns.
- Shipping costs for warranty claims are non-refundable.
- Standard Innovation Corporation will cover the cost of shipping replacement items to the address provided on the Warranty and RMA Request Form.
- If an item returned to us does not adhere to the warranty criteria, it will be returned to the customer at the customer's cost.
To make a warranty claim
- Complete the Warranty and RMA Request Form to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return instructions. We cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA number.
- When your request is successfully submitted, you will see a confirmation notice and a case number. Note that this case number is NOT your RMA number.
Once we validate the information provided in the Warranty and RMA Request Form, you will receive an email with a unique RMA number and return instructions. This typically occurs within 3–5 business days.*
- Combine the items to be returned, the RMA number and proof of purchase in a single package and follow the return instructions provided. All items returned must be shipped prepaid as described above.
We will inspect the items returned and send an email to confirm how the return will be processed.* If the warranty claim is approved, you will receive a replacement item within 7–10 business days. If you have questions, email us at email@example.com or call 613-828-6678 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, Monday to Friday).
*If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Junk Mail or Spam folder in case the email has been misdirected.
Due to the intimate and personal nature of the products, we do not have any kind of satisfaction guarantee and no medical claims are implied or warranted by the use of this product.
We-Vibe products are not intended for medical use and have not been clinically tested. Discontinue use if any pain, irritation or discomfort occurs. To avoid injury or aggravation of pre-existing conditions, this device should not be used on swollen or inflamed areas or skin.