Transparency and Honesty: Our Commitment to You
You may have seen some headlines about We-Vibe recently, and they may have you concerned about how we handle your privacy. We sincerely apologize if we have caused you any worry.
Customer privacy and trust are paramount to us, and we hope you will give us a moment to clear up any confusion around data the We-Connect app collected and how that data was used. Here are some important things to know:
- No one’s individual app use was monitored. We did not link any app use data to individual users.
- We-Vibe customer data has not been hacked or compromised.
- We have never shared app data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- You can feel safe and secure using We-Vibe products.
We are committed to building products that are safe and that you can trust. With the help of an external team of privacy and security experts, we have made improvements and continue to do so. In September of 2016, we acted swiftly to update the app. We-Connect now offers:
- No account registration. You do not provide your name, email, phone number or other identifying information to use We-Connect.
- Choice for opting-out of sharing anonymous app data.
- Improved in-app communication about our privacy practices.
- A plain-language app privacy notice that outlines how we collect and use data.
We hope our actions will reassure you that our products are safe and secure. If you have any additional questions about We-Vibe products or the We-Connect app, please reach out.