We-Vibe® Sexy Screening Giveaway
Sweepstakes Official Rules
SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The We-Vibe® Sexy Screening Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins Thursday, August 2, 2012 at 9:00 p.m.. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends at 10:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, August 2, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). There are two ways to win. There are two (2) ways to win.
Entry in this Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Standard Innovation Corporation, #330-1130 Morrison Drive, Ottawa, ON K2H 9N6, Canada (the “Sponsor”) and COHEN-FRIEDBERG ASSOCIATES, LLC Framingham, MA 01702 (the “Administrator”), whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Twitter Sweepstakes Entry Period and one (1) time via the in theater method of entry. Limit: One prize per person.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada, who reside in Toronto, and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Administrator, Sweepstakes prize suppliers, and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, their advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state/provincial, and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. The Twitter database clock will be the timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER: You may enter via Twitter. To participate you must first follow @Ms_Wevibe on Twitter.
A) Twitter Method of Entry: Tweets that include both handles listed below is defined as a qualified entry; Tweet us the answer to, " Tell Ms_WeVibe and OpenRoofFest why you want a We-Vibe® 3. Both handles must be included in a Tweet by the entrant in the text. Send Tweets to either @Ms_WeVibe (https://twitter.com/ms_wevibe) and @OpenRoofFest (https://twitter.com/OpenRoofFest) will be considered. Winners will be notified via Direct Message (DM) and will be directed to claim their prize after the screening at the theater. Prizes not picked up and remain unawarded, will become void and not awarded to any alternate winner. Winners will be required to show their winning Direct Message confirmation to claim their prize.
Entries made by any other individual other than the person named in the entry, or by any entity, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. All entry materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
B) IN THEATER METHOD OF ENTRY: Upon entering the theater patrons will receive a numbered ticket. At the conclusion of the movie, twenty five (25) numbers will be announced to claim a prize. If your numbers exactly match the numbers announced, you win! Prizes will be made available for pick up at the theater. Prizes not picked up and remain unawarded, will become void and not awarded to any alternate winner. Winners will be required to show their winning Direct Message confirmation to claim their prize.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and to award the prizes based on eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
Sponsor reserved the right to cancel this Sweepstakes should the movie premiere be cancelled for any reason.
Sponsor is not responsible for problems downloading or uploading of any Sweepstakes-related information to or from the web site or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the web site, or any other technical problems related to web site entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes.
- ENTRY/DRAWING PERIODS: There are two (2) ways to win. Each method of entry is a separate and unique opportunity to win. No entry will be carried forward to any other drawing or combined with any other drawing.
A) WIN INSTANTLY: The first twenty-five (25) movie patrons who tweet the proper tweet between 9:00 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. ET on 8/2/12, will win the following prize:
We-Vibe® 3. Approximate retail value $149.99 each.
B) SWEEPSTAKES: Twenty five (25) lucky numbers will be announced after the movie. If your ticket matches the number announced, claim your prize as directed. Prizes: We-Vibe® 3. Approximate retail value $149.99 each.
Total approximate retail value of all prizes $7,499.50.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS/ INSTANT WIN: The Sweepstakes and the drawings are conducted under the supervision of the Administrator. Twitter prizewinners will be notified via their Twitter account through a Direct Message using the contact information provided at the time of entry. In theater winners will be announced after the movie. Sponsor and Administrator shall have no liability for any potential prize winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential prizewinner does not respond within 1.5 hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential prizewinner, such potential prizewinner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential prizewinner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prizewinner will be disqualified and an alternate prizewinners may be selected. Winning entrants will be required to first correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question without assistance of any kind (whether mechanical or otherwise) within a 2-minute time limit in order to be eligible to win prize.
- GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees on behalf of itself and each of entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (A) to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, Ogilvy Public Relations and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of Prize or any portion thereof; (B) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any Prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and (C) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Only the prizes listed above will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received divided by the number of prizes available to be won.
All other incidental expenses not mentioned herein are the responsibility of the Winner, All taxes on prizes are the Winner’s sole responsibility. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent substitutions as necessary, due to circumstances not under its control.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE: Acceptance of any Prize constitutes prize winner’s permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use prizewinner’s entry materials, photograph, name, likeness, voice, biographical information (and those of any other individual appearing in the photo), statements and complete address (collectively, the "Attributes"), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Sweepstakes Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
- DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:Sponsor, Administrator, Twitter, and the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for, and entrant hereby releases Sponsor, Administrator, Twitter, and the Sweepstakes Entities from any claims arising from: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and (vi) use of any prize.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in Ottawa, ON, Canada (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Canada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Ottawa, ON, Canada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Ottawa, ON, Canada.
©2012 Standard Innovation Corporation. All Rights Reserved.