Standard Innovation Corporation, the company behind the We-Vibe – the fastest-selling sexual health product of its type in history, announced a charitable campaign to combat global warming this Earth Day, April 22.
The company will donate $5 to Carbonfund.org for every new person who follows @Ms_WeVibe on Twitter or likes the We-Vibe Facebook page between now and April 22 to report that eco-friendly sex is important to them. “It's our way of offsetting the carbon generated from all that extra heavy breathing – and then some,” jokes Danny Osadca, We-Vibe company CEO. “We have always been a carbon-neutral provider of body-safe and eco-friendly products and this is an extra tip of our hat to Mother Nature.”
What Exactly is Greener Sex Anyway?
Here are five tips on how to be eco-sexier:
- Surprise your partner with an environmentally-friendly intimate gift. Look for rechargeable sexual wellbeing products that are made of body-safe and eco-friendly materials, and comply with the world's most stringent standards, including RoHS, WEEE, and REACH.
- Rub down with homemade eco-massage oil. Check out Stefanie Iris Weiss’ critically acclaimed enviro-sexual bible, Eco Sex, to find recipes to brew up homemade oils from natural materials.
- Read the labels and do your homework, says Certified Sex Educator Lou Paget. It's your body not a manufacturer's test site; know the source and composition of anything you are using on or in your body.
- Good clean oxygen is at the heart of sexual arousal and the better you breathe, the better your sex life, according to sex therapist and best-selling author Ian Kerner. Put an air-purifier in your bedroom. Many people suffer from allergies which really impairs their libido and interest in sex. A good air purifier will remove dust and other allergens and increase air-flow.
- Find someone who is as passionate about the environment as they are about getting it on. Eco-friendly dating sites, like Ecodater.com and Greensingles.com, are a great way to meet your eco-warrior partner.
How to Show Your Support: To choose LOVE not CARBON, simply follow Twitter @Ms_WeVibe or like the We-Vibe Facebook page between now and April 22 and $5 will be donated in your honor to CarbonFund.org.
Share your ideas for “greening up the bedroom” on the We-Vibe Blog and we’ll send you a free We-Vibe product if your suggestion is selected for our next list.
For more information, visit www.we-vibe.com.
Follow the company on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/officialwevibe and on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ms_wevibe.
For media enquiries please call +1 613 828 6678 x 227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.