Website Terms and Conditions of Use
This version in effect since February 15, 2013.
Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to the Internet Site of Standard Innovation Corporation (the "Website"). This Website is owned and operated by Standard Innovation Corporation or its subsidiaries and affiliates ("SIC"). The use of this Website is subject to the terms and conditions outlined below (the "Terms and Conditions").
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND BY ANY AND ALL OTHER POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE REASONABLE, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
Age of Majority
In order to access this Website, you must be over the age of 18 or over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside and be lawfully able to accept the Terms and Conditions.
If you are using the Website on behalf of any entity, you must comply with the Terms and Conditions and be authorized to accept the Terms and Conditions on such entity's behalf.
You must not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including without limitation framing, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to this Website without SIC's express written consent.
You must not use this Website for any purposes related to marketing any product that is not sold already through this Website by SIC without SIC's express written consent and in any event only as is provided in section 6 below.
Website Content and Trade-Marks
Standard Innovation®, We-Vibe®, the We-Vibe® logo, We-Vibe® II, We-Vibe® 3, We-Vibe® 4, We-Vibe® Touch, We-Vibe® Tango, We-Vibe® Salsa, Touch™, Tango™, Salsa™, Thrill™, Thrill by We-Vibe™, Touch by We-Vibe™, Tango by We-Vibe™, "Share the Pleasure" and "Worn while making love," as well as any other marks displayed on this Website, the look and feel of the Website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts of SIC, and any other distinctive indicia of SIC are registered and unregistered trade-marks owned by SIC (the "Trade-marks"). You may not use the Trade-marks in any manner including in any metatags or any other "hidden text" without SIC's express written permission and except as provided in section 6 below.
SIC owns all rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Website including in all materials on or comprising the Website, including all information, data, design, images, sound, photographs, video, illustrations, links, icons, graphics, Trade-marks, headers, text and any object or source code utilized in the Website software, and any portion thereof (collectively, "Content"). All such rights are expressly reserved.
Reference by SIC to any other trade-marks, products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trade-mark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise, does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by SIC.
SIC grants you a limited licence to view and browse this Website and to print individual pages from this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you agree to and accept without modification these Terms and Conditions. You may not modify, copy (except as set forth in the preceding sentence), distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content from this Website without the express written permission of SIC. Your use of this Website constitutes your agreement and acceptance without modification of the notices, terms and conditions set forth herein. SIC reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any material that you may copy or print from this Website.
The Website contains links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by SIC. SIC makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, directly or indirectly, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third party websites accessible by hyperlink from the Website, or websites linking to the Website. Such sites are not under the control of SIC and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. SIC provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply approval, affiliation, endorsement or adoption by SIC of any site or any information contained therein.
When you leave the Website, you should be aware that while our Terms and Conditions, as well as our policies, still govern in respect of the Website, they are not applicable to third party websites. If you visit any of the linked sites, we urge you to review their respective terms and conditions as well as their policies on privacy and security.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through the Website, regarding the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that SIC shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
You may not use a screenshot of any SIC Trade-mark, logo or other proprietary information, including the Content of this site, without SIC's express written consent.
You may not use a Trade-mark of SIC to link to this Website without the express written permission of SIC. On receipt of that permission, the following terms and conditions apply:
- You can make a reference online to We-Vibe or any of our Trade-marks to describe our products and services, but your reference must be truthful, and cannot suggest that you are affiliated or partnered with, approved, sponsored or endorsed by, SIC.
- Textual references to We-Vibe or our other Trade-marks should never be hyperlinked to anything but the we-vibe.com home page or the specific we-vibe.com product page associated with the hyperlinked Trade-mark.
- Do not use any of our Trade-marks in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene or otherwise objectionable to SIC.
- You may not present or feature our Trade-marks on websites containing content associated with pornography, gambling or illegal activities.
- You may not combine our Trade-marks, or any element of our Trade-marks, with your own name, mark or generic terms. To be clear, the Trade-marks must not be incorporated or used in any manner as part of, or in close proximity to, another company's name, domain name/website, product or service name, logo, trade dress, design, slogan or other trade-marks. The Trade-marks must never appear with any other symbol or icon (except the trade-mark symbols ® or ™), be contained within a box, circle, or other shape, or combined with any other name, logo or icon to create a co-branded logo.
- You may not use any other marks or logos to represent or reference our products or services.
- Do not use trade-marks, logos, or other content that are confusingly similar to the Trade-marks.
- Do not modify or alter the Trade-marks or use them in a way that is likely to create confusion between SIC/We-Vibe and any another brand or entity.
- You may not attempt to get rights in the Trade-marks, or any confusingly similar approximations, whether by trade-mark registration, domain name registration or otherwise. In the event that you do acquire any unauthorized rights in or to any Trade-marks, you must promptly assign them to us without compensation.
- We require the use of either the ® or the ™ trade-mark attribution symbols with our Trade-marks.
To access some features of the Website, you may have to register for a We-Vibe user account or partner account. When registering a user or partner account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your user or partner account. You must keep your account password secure. You must notify SIC immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your user or partner account. Although SIC will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your user or partner account, you may be liable for the losses of SIC or others due to such unauthorized use.
All login names and passwords remain the property of SIC, and may be cancelled or suspended at any time by SIC without any notice or liability to you or any other person. SIC is not under any obligation to verify the actual identity or authority of the user of any login name or password.
By registering a user or partner account you give SIC permission to send you periodic information on sales and promotions.
By registering a partner account you acknowledge that you have agreed to the terms and conditions in our We-Vibe Partner Agreement.
User Content: Privacy
In the Terms and Conditions, user content means material including, without limitation, text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material that you submit to this Website, for whatever purpose (collectively, "User Content"). You may be able to post or upload (in designated areas of the Website) User Content to the Website.
You represent and warrant that you own or have the rights to use and license SIC to use the User Content in the manner contemplated by the Website and the Terms and Conditions.
You are solely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. By uploading or posting User Content to the Website, you automatically grant SIC a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, reproduce, modify, translate into different languages or formats, publish and distribute such User Content on the Website, or in any existing or future media, for the purpose of sharing the User Content with users and visitors of the Website and to promote the Website. You also grant to SIC the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your User Content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or SIC or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any User Content to the Website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
SIC reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to, hosted on or published upon this Website, or stored on SIC's servers.
Your use of this Website is entirely at your own risk. All content on this Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. SIC disclaims, and you hereby waive, any and all warranties, conditions and liabilities of any kind, whether express or implied, arising by operation of law or otherwise, with respect to this Website or any other Internet site linked to this Website and any content on this Website or any other Internet site linked to this Website, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. SIC does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability or suitability of the operation of the Website, or any of the content or data found on the Website.
SIC is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or stolen messages or mail, unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, on-line failures, hardware, software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting communications.
SIC assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or any viruses affecting, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the Website or your use, as permitted in section 5 above, of any Content from the Website.
Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
In no event shall SIC, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, subsidiaries, successors or assigns, subcontractors or other representatives ("Third Parties") be liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), strict liability or otherwise, to you or any other person for any loss (including any business loss, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data) or for any damages (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with any use of, inability to use, this Website or any content on this Website, even if SIC or other Third Parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS INTERNET SITE AND THE CONTENT HEREON, OR THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS INTERNET SITE.
If any portion of this limitation is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then SIC's total liability to you shall in no event exceed fifty dollars ($50).
Errors, Inaccuracies or Omissions
SIC makes every effort to ensure that the Content on this Website is complete and current. However, SIC does not guarantee that the information contained on this Website will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product description or availability. SIC reserves the right to correct any error, inaccuracy or omission or to change or update the Content without prior notice to you.
Product Purchase Terms and Conditions
Products and Availability
This Website displays products available for purchase; however, not all products are available at all times and products may be changed, substituted or discontinued at any time. SIC attempts to provide an accurate description of the products available for sale, but does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, reliability or currency of such descriptions. Warranty information regarding products is available to you on our Warranty page.
While we use our best efforts to fulfill all orders, SIC cannot guarantee the availability of any particular product displayed on this Website. SIC reserves the right to discontinue the sale of any product listed on this Website at any time without notice.
Product prices offered on this Website may vary from other advertised prices due to varying conditions in different geographic markets. The prices displayed on this Website are quoted in CDN dollars or in US dollars depending on the jurisdiction from which you access this Website. Prices are valid and effective only within their respective Canadian or US jurisdictions, and such prices do not include shipping and handling (unless otherwise indicated) or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for the payment of any shipping and handling charges and taxes that may apply to your order.
SIC accepts VISA and MasterCard credit cards. We do not accept cash, cheques or COD for online orders.
SIC will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver any ordered product as quickly as possible and within any time periods indicated. However, you acknowledge and agree that SIC will not be held responsible for any delays in shipping or delivery.
SIC warrants that the goods or services purchased hereunder will be free from defects in material, workmanship and design, and fit and sufficient for the purposes intended. For details on product warranty, see our Warranty page.
For regularity compliance of any applicable product(s), see our Regulatory Compliance page.
SIC has the right at any time to make changes in drawings, specifications, materials, packaging, time and place of delivery, and method of transportation. You hereby agree to accept any such changes subject to this section.
While our goal is an error-free site, we do not guarantee that any content is 100% accurate or complete, including price information and product specifications. If we discover price errors, they will be corrected on our systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order. SIC reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted and accepted).
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions are, or are found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
If any term or provision of the Terms and Conditions, or the application thereof to any person, place or circumstance, shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction or other competent authority to be invalid, unenforceable or void, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions and such term or provision as applied to other persons, places and circumstances shall remain in full force and effect.
You hereby indemnify SIC and undertake to keep SIC indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by SIC to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of SIC's legal advisers) incurred or suffered by SIC arising out of any breach by you of any provision of the Terms and Conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of the Terms and Conditions.
Breaches of the Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to SIC's other rights under the Terms and Conditions, if you breach the Terms and Conditions in any way, SIC may take such action as SIC deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website, contacting your Internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
SIC may revise the Terms and Conditions from time-to-time. Revised Terms and Conditions will apply to the use of this Website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this Website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Law, Jurisdiction and Language
Any matter that arises out of your use of this Website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, in the country of Canada. All contracts shall be concluded in English.
SIC may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with SIC's rights and/or obligations under the Terms and Conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under the Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between SIC and you regarding the subject matter of this agreement, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements or communications, whether electronic, oral or written between SIC and you with respect to such subject matter.
Standard Innovation Corporation
We-Vibe Website Privacy Notice
Effective Date: October 3rd 2016
At Standard Innovation Corporation (“SIC”, “we”, “our”) we know privacy and security is important to you.
This Privacy Notice applies to the personal information we collect when you use the We-Vibe website at we-vibe.com. The We-Vibe website is owned and operated by SIC.
Certain We-Vibe products may be paired with an application you can install on your mobile device. The privacy and data practices related to these applications are set out in an app privacy notice available on the app. Please see the We-Connect App Privacy Notice for a description of our privacy and data practices on the We-Connect application.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Information You Provide
We collect and use personal information on the We-Vibe website for the purposes identified below.
- We-Vibe Online Store When you purchase a product from the We-Vibe Online Store, we collect certain personal information including your name, email address, billing and shipping address, and payment card information. We use this information to process your transaction and deliver your order. You may purchase a We-Vibe product without creating an account (by checking out as a “guest”). If you create an account for the We-Vibe Online Store to take advantage of a faster checkout process, we collect your name, email address, and billing and shipping address.
- Product Registration and Warranty Requests You may choose to register your We-Vibe product on the We-Vibe website for the purposes of simplifying any future warranty claims associated with your We-Vibe product. To register a product, we collect your name, email address, province/state, city, product type, serial number, location of purchase, date of purchase, and the name of the retailer where you purchased the product. You may also submit a warranty request for product replacement on the We-Vibe website in the event that your We-Vibe product fails to work due to a defect in workmanship or materials. To process your request, we ask for personal information including your name, email, phone number, residential address, product type, serial number, the retail location where you purchased your product, proof of purchase (i.e., an image of the receipt of purchase), reason for the warranty request, and any additional information you wish to provide. We use this information to process your request for warranty coverage.
- Communications You can sign up on the We-Vibe website to receive emails about promotions and information about We-Vibe products and services. We collect your email address for the purposes of sending you these communications. You can opt out of receiving these We-Vibe communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each email message, or by contacting us.
- Contests and Promotions When you enter a contest or participate in a promotion, we may collect your name, address, phone number and any additional information or content required for the contest or promotion, or that you otherwise provide. We use this information to administer the contest or promotion. As part of a contest or promotion, we may also share or otherwise publish the content you submit.
- We-Blog and Messaging When you submit a post, comment or leave a reply on the We-Vibe website We-Blog, you provide your name, email address and any additional comments you wish to provide. We use this information to publicly post your name, the content of your post, as well as the date and time of your submission on the We-Blog.
- Contact Us When you contact us with a comment, question or complaint, you may be asked for information that identifies you such as your name, email address along with additional information we may need to help us promptly answer your question or respond to your request, comment or complaint. We may retain this information to assist you in the future and to improve our customer service. We also use personal information to establish and manage our relationship with you and provide quality service.
Information We Collect Automatically
We and our third party providers, including Google Analytics, collect, process, store and analyze information obtained from your browser or through the use of “cookies” or other tools that track, measure and analyze the behaviors and usage patterns of visitors to the We-Vibe website. We use this information to help us understand how visitors engage with the We-Vibe website and to improve our visitors’ experience.
You can obtain additional information on Google Analytics’ collection and processing of data and data privacy and security.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as set forth below or as required or permitted by law.
Your personal information may be transferred (or otherwise made available) to third parties that provide services on our behalf. We use service providers for certain functions such as payment processing and hosting the We-Vibe website. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and are not authorized to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.
Your personal information may be maintained and processed by us, our affiliates and other third party service providers in Canada, the U.S. or other jurisdictions. In the event that personal information is transferred to the U.S. or other foreign jurisdiction, it will be subject to the laws of that jurisdiction and may be disclosed to or accessed by the courts, law enforcement and governmental authorities in accordance with those laws.
We-Blog and Messaging
When you submit a post, comment or leave a reply on the We-Vibe website (including on the We-Blog), your name, the content of your post, as well as the date and time of your submission may be publicly posted on the We-Vibe website.
Legal and Compliance
We and our service providers may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to another organization for the purposes of investigating a breach of an agreement or contravention of law or detecting, suppressing or preventing fraud, or as otherwise may be required or permitted by applicable Canadian, U.S. or other law or legal process. Your personal information may also be disclosed where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and to investigate or prevent actual or suspected loss or harm to persons or property.
Sale of Business
Personal information may be provided to third parties in connection with a business transaction, including a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of Standard Innovation Corporation or the We-Vibe brand, or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock or asset sale or other change in corporate control, including for the purpose of determining whether to proceed or continue with such transaction or business relationship.
Safeguarding and Retention of Personal Information
We have implemented administrative, technical and physical measures designed to safeguard personal information in our custody and control against theft, loss and unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure.
We restrict access to information on a need-to-know basis to employees and authorized service providers who require access to fulfill their job requirements.
We have information retention processes designed to retain information for no longer than necessary for the purposes stated above or to otherwise meet legal requirements.
Transfers of Personal Information
We may transfer to and store the information we collect about you in countries other than the country in which the information was originally collected, including the United States and other destinations outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), in accordance with applicable law. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you provided the information. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect the information as described in this Privacy Notice and comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of information to countries outside the EEA.
By submitting your information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
Subject to applicable law, you may have certain rights with respect to our processing of your personal information. You may have the right to request access to the information we hold about you, obtain confirmation as to whether or not information concerning you exists, be informed of the content and source of such information and check its accuracy. You may also have the right to correct, update, delete, block, cancel, or object to the use of, your information held by us.
If you change your mind and no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you have the right to request that we cease sending marketing communications, whether by email or otherwise, to you. You can do this by:
- checking the applicable box(es) on any form we may use to collect information from you;
- clicking the unsubscribe link displayed in any of our marketing e-mails; or
- otherwise requesting that we do not process your information for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
The We-Vibe website may contain links to other third party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, do not review and are not responsible for the privacy policies of or content displayed on such other websites. When you click on such a link, you will leave our service and go to another site. During this process, another entity may collect personal information from you.
Updates to the Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes to our privacy and data practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page. We will post a prominent notice on the We-Vibe website to notify you of any changes to our Privacy Notice and indicate at the top of this Privacy Notice when it was most recently updated.
Accessible Customer Service Plan
Standard Innovation® Corporation (SIC) is committed to providing a work environment that is supportive of independence, dignity, integration and equal opportunity and remains diligent in ensuring the application of these same standards when dealing with contractors, customers, service providers and visitors to our offices.
Standard Innovation Corporation is committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities. SIC strives to provide customers with disabilities the same opportunity to access our goods and services, so that they may benefit from them in a similar way as other customers. This will be achieved in the following ways:
We will serve people with disabilities who use assistive devices to obtain our goods and services by ensuring that our staff is trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by customers.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability. This will include training customer service representatives on how to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities.
We will train our customer service representatives to communicate with customers over the telephone and to speak clearly in plain language. We will offer to work with a customer through email or other written correspondence if communicating by telephone is not suitable for them.
Our website and webstore are accessible to all customers, including those who are visually challenged, through assistive programs such as JAWS screen reader. If a customer has difficulty navigating our webstore, our customer service representatives are trained to assist customers through the process.
We will provide invoices to all of our customers in a format that is suitable to them such as hard copy, large print, e-mail, etc. We will answer customer queries about the content of the invoice in person, by telephone or by email.
We welcome people with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal in our premises. We will also ensure that all staff are properly trained on how to interact with people with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises. Our premises are our corporate offices and therefore there are no charges for customers to enter our premises.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
If there were a temporary disruption, notice would be posted on SIC websites where the majority of our customers access our services (we-vibe.com and www.standardinnovation.com). Very few customers visit our corporate offices. Notice would include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time and alternative means for accessing our services.
Training for Staff
Standard Innovation Corporation will provide training to all employees who deal with the public or other third parties on their behalf, and all those who are involved in the development and approvals of customer service policies, practices and procedures. This training will be provided in the Employee Orientation package that staff receives when hired.
Training will include the following:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- Standard Innovation's plan related to customer service standard
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- Familiarize employees with personal assistive devices and train employees on how to use devices on premise, such as automatic doors, that may help with providing goods or services to people with disabilities
Staff will also be trained on these policies and procedures when changes are made to the plan.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Standard Innovation provides goods and services to people with disabilities can contact SIC by:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Mail: Attention: Customer Service
1130 Morrison Drive, Suite 330
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K2H 9N6
Phone: 1-613-828-6678 ext 0 for Customer Service
Customer Service will receive all feedback, including complaints. Feedback will be directed to the appropriate Manager depending on the nature of or subject of the complaint. Customers can expect to hear back within five business days.
Modifications to This or Other Policies
Any policy of Standard Innovation that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.
Approved by: Bruce Murison, CEO
We-Vibe® II, 3, 4 and Fling™ Product Patent Information
The We-Vibe® II, We-Vibe® 3, We-Vibe® 4 and Fling™ products are protected by patents in the United States and elsewhere. This website is provided to satisfy the virtual patent marking provisions of various jurisdictions, including the virtual patent marking provisions of the America Invents Act. Additional patents may be pending in the United States and elsewhere. The following list of patents and patents pending may not be all-inclusive and the We-Vibe® II, We-Vibe® 3, We-Vibe® 4 and Fling™ products may be protected by additional patents and pending patents not listed here. Furthermore, other Standard Innovation® Corporation products not listed here may be protected by one or more patents.
- Canadian Patent No. 2,591,401
- Canadian Patent No. 2,684,004
- U.S. Patent No. 7,931,605
- Australia Patent No. 2005316168
- Australia Patent No. 2011202093
- China Patent No. ZL200580043587.3
- China Patent No. ZL201110086645.8
- Hong Kong Patent No. HK1114512
- Mexico Patent No. 280729
- Canadian Patent Application No. 2,841,804
- U.S. Patent Application No. 13/014,321
- U.S. Patent Application No. 14/129,761
- Australia Patent Application No. 2012278891
- Brazil Patent Application No. PI 0517213-6
- China Patent Application No. 201280042320.2
- Europe Patent Application No. 05820999.0
- Europe Patent Application No. 12807526.4
- Hong Kong Patent Application No. 11109478.9
- Hong Kong Patent Application No. 14109839.1
- Indian Patent Application No. 4668/DELNP/2007
- Russia Patent Application No. 2014101270
- Canadian Design No. 124,585
- Canadian Design No. 136,496
- U.S. Design No. D605,779
- U.S. Design No. D652,942
- Australia Design No. 322949
- Brazil Registration No. DI 6803183-1
- Chinese Design Registration No. ZL20083013774.7
- Chinese Design Registration No. ZL201130016427.8
- European Community Design Registration No. 000986583-0001
- European Community Design Registration No. 001811399-0001
- European Community Design Registration No. 001811399-0002
- European Community Design Registration No. 001811399-0003
- European Community Design Registration No. 001811399-0004
- Japanese Design Registration No. D1356771
- Japanese Design Registration No. D1462805
- Japanese Design Registration No. D1463261