If you love your We-Vibe it seems you are not alone. Couples from all around the world who have discovered renewed intimacy and shared pleasure with the We-Vibe tell us at shows, send us emails, and even voicemails sharing thanks and sometimes a little too much information ;)

And because we keep hearing it, we’ve created this page as a place for you to leave your stories and tell us why you love your We-Vibe!

PLUS you could WIN! – Periodically we run contests offering prizes to the most flattering posts (recently we ran a contest where we gave away three copies of MOREGASM: A guide to Mind Blowing Sex) so keep checking back!

Bookmark and Share

48 Responses to Love your We-Vibe? Show us your We-Love!

1. Ms. We-Vibe says:

Thats great! There’s even more fun to be had with 9 modes :)

2. Ms. We-Vibe says:

Thanks for the review – you sound pleased!

3. Ms. We-Vibe says:

Have passed your praise onto the inventor himself – now how do we get him the Order of Canada…. ;)

4. Anonymous says:

One word…WOW…purchased & introduced it to my wife. Brought a whole new level to an already incredible sex life. ***** Five Stars from both of us. Highly recommended.

5. Joe and Tonya says:

We love the we-vibe. We put it in place and it stays, no matter what position I am in. The pulsations are very intense. It definitely stimulates the G-spot. Its great to have it in the vagina while getting anal sex. It will definitely make you have a squirting orgasm.

6. Anonymous says:

My boyfriend gave me the We-Vibe for my birthday and I just have to say it was incredible for both of us. I’m so excited to say that we both love it and glad we both get use out of it! Thanks We-Vibe and thanks to my awesome boyfriend!

7. Ms. We-Vibe says:

He sounds like a keeper :) Glad you’re happy with it! Have you tried any of our other new products? Tango, Touch, Salsa?

8. Pingback: Lucky We-Vibe Lovers WIN copies of MOREGASM! And hopefully moregasms as a result ;)