With so many products on the market it can become difficult to determine which product is best for you. That’s why bloggers and their reviews are so important – they give you the facts you want and share their experiences.
Recently, The Red Door Store posted a thorough review of the We-Vibe 3 that we thought included a lot of the elements a helpful review usually has; the reviewers experience, the product features, and alternate uses.
We all know that no two bodies are alike so we think that including a list of unintended uses is a great way to make any product work for you – after all variety is the spice of life!
The Red Door Store Blog listed these alternative uses for the We-Vibe:
- Wrap it around his balls while giving him head – my partner loves extra attention to the boys. The gripping silicone gently clings to the balls, providing a light squeeze AND vibration. He loves this!
- Use it as a wireless panty vibe – He keeps the remote; I wear the We-Vibe 3 in my panties. With the click of a button, he can tease me anywhere, anytime. We’ve utilized it on many dinner dates… check please!
- Use it as anal toy – if you like a little backdoor stimulation, the We-Vibe 3 is an awesome choice. One end slips in your bottom, while the other end vibrates against your perineum. He’ll love that he can feel the vibration through your vaginal wall.
- Try it on his prostate – My partner likes anal stimulation, as well. The shape of the We-Vibe 3’s head puts the pressure on his prostate, making him act like a crazy man. So, he’ll use it while I am giving him head or during sex.
- Use it for double penetration – This is my favorite way to use the We-Vibe 3. I slip the bigger end inside my vagina and have the other end resting on my clit. Then, my partner and I lube up for anal penetration. The gripping silicone holds the toy in place really well.
- Use it as a solo toy – The We-Vibe 3 is powerful enough to use for masturbation. Why buy a rabbit when the We-Vibe 3 can do double duty as a couple’s toy AND a solo toy?!
We hope this blog review is helpful and we encourage you to find new ways to share the pleasure!