Did you know that it takes 21 days of repetitive behaviour to establish a new habit?
Here are ten habits of happy couples that you can easily incorporate into your own relationship routine – if you aren’t doing so already!
- Go to bed at the same time
- Cultivate common interests
- Walk side by side
- Make trust and forgiveness your default mode
- Focus on the good
- Hug each other right after work
- Say “I love you” each moring
- Say “Good Night” each night, regardless of your mood
- Do a “weather” check during the day
- Be a supportive partner
A habit is a discrete behaviour that is an automatic part of your daily routine. Are you up for the 21 day challenge? Adopt one (or more) of these happy couple habits for 21 days and witness the benefits for yourself!
Read Mark Goulston’s full article here.